Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stay Scheming?

I've learned that most everybody schemes.  Scheming is a pure defense mechanism, so let me break it down to you.  Scheming is the act of finding a way to get over on somebody without causing yourself any repercussions or emotional harm.  The act of scheming causes one to act without the regards of the other parties feelings.  Usually the act of scheming results in a slight gain for the schemer, followed by a visit from somebody, called Karma. We live in a society that's dog eat dog and rather cutthroat. There's just no way around it and honestly I really don't blame people for scheming; people must protect themselves right? I wrestle with this because in essence I wouldn't want my feelings to be played with, but to get what you want you may sometime have to play with somebody else's feelings, that's just real life.  Scheming isn't always negative though. You can scheme without hurting someone else, but those who use the mechanism for negative purposes on a consistent basis are those who have been hurt many times over.  This means that scheming really can be a counter act to deflect mental pain, hence the thoughts why hurt alone? Scheming allows one to think ahead and attack a person's mind without the other person seeing it coming, this is a mental game that plays on what every person has....Emotions.   Most people are afraid of their emotions and I don't blame them, emotions are a relatively scary thing, so we shield ourselves from allowing people to see we have them, and in turn some of us choose to take advantage of others emotions.  I can't give advice on this topic, and honestly I have no proper answer on how to avoid scheming because in essence there is no right answer.  However, I can leave you with this, feel out your situation and act as a good judge of character it may save you.

Currently Jamming:  Gucci Mane ft Jim Jones x Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment