Thursday, May 3, 2012

If It Helps

Dealing with my recent struggles I feel like I'm at a crossroads with myself. Throughout my life I've been my own worst enemy, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'ma realist.  There's only one person that can derail me from my dreams and that's myself, and in some ways I've done a good job at slowing down my path to success.  Through recent soul searching I've realized I really have two options; Turn up and grind through these hardships because there's a light at the end of the tunnel or let all that's bothering me slow me down.  Life is hard man, real talk it can seem like a constant struggle, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that.  But word is bond this life is a blessing, keeping faith in whatever you choose to believe in is important to weathering the storm of lows life throws at you. I'm not the most religious person in the world, but I truly believe that a higher power has something special planned for me, and that all my struggles are a test that I either choose to prepare for to overcome or fail. This life really is about choices, because each decision you make has a impact on your life and no choice is bigger than the other in terms of getting to where you want to be. I'ma cut it short and end it with this, because at the moment I feel like I can go on forever.  Don't let your struggles deter you from you're hustle and keep fighting, no matter what keep fighting.

Currently Jamming:  Jose Guapo-Burn Slow

1 comment:

  1. The key is contentment. Be content in your struggles and be content in your prosperity. Be content with pain and working hard and be content when it all pays off. Work hard and continue to be grateful. Keep faith, greatness is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete