Friday, May 25, 2012

Crazy Women I choose them

All women are crazy.  I'm playing, but a lot of ya'll are forreal and I don't know what it is about the craziness in women that I love, but on everything I love, I got a thing for crazy women.  I mean I look at myself in the mirror everyday, and honestly I think I'm crazy: the things that go on in my mind, my thought process, my whole persona I wouldn't deem normal, and I can't help it I really love it.  But enough about me. Crazy women are interesting, their mind thinks on a different page, that page is beautiful.  You're craziness may be a result of damage caused by the dudes in the past, or circumstances you've been through, or you just may be crazy, but real talk, I'ma embrace it, and I wouldn't change you. Your craziness is sexy and the fact that you embrace it enough to let it out is intriguing.  I think a lot of women are crazy because they wanna know and be reminded that a dude cares, so they'll take you the extra mile just to find out how much you can endure. A lot of dudes say they don't like crazy women and it's because a crazy woman will keep you on your toes, a crazy woman will stimulate your mind because in order for a crazy woman to flourish, you must allow her to be herself and you must find a way to help her manage that crazy.  9 times out of 10, if I have the option of who I'm going to invest my time in, I'll invest my time in the crazy woman more so than the normal/simplistic woman. The reason why is simple, I don't really mess with that horoscope stuff to seriously but as an Aries I love challenges.   It may not be the healthiest decision, but lord knows you can't help what your attracted to, I get it from my father honestly.  All I gotta say to end this is be you mama, if it ain't killing anybody don't change for anybody, Be Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment