Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Value of Women

So everybody that personally knows Robby but isn't close close with Robby is going to think I'm going to write about how women are worth nothing more than to cook, clean or have sex or some bs like that. On the contrary though, I feel like women are the most amazing creatures on this planet and their value is unmeasured.  Men need women for survival, and when I say need I mean NEED.  Women are our back bone, our support system and a special woman is worth just as much as a bestfriend if not more to an individual.  The caring, loving, compassionate qualities that are part of a womans mental makeup could possibly be the most valuable assest a man can have.  The strange thing about it is I don't think most women see it, especially women who allow themselves to be treated unfairly by a man. As a woman you have to understand your worth, you must understand that you are a gift bestowed upon men  and your worth is more than you will ever know.  One thing I truely hate is to see a good woman who allows herself to be taken advantage of not only physically but mentally, because your worth so much more. The future mother of my children and woman that I decide to spend my life with will always be reminded that she is a queen and the attributes that make her a queen will never be taken for granted.  I'm going to keep it short so you guys can read because even though I have a lot to say about this topic I'm sure you get the gist of it and in closing I want women to know you are appreciated.

Currently Jamming Frank Ocean-Swim Good

No comments:

Post a Comment