Thursday, July 21, 2011

My views on the value of life

People that know me well know that I live life for the stories that come with it.  Whether its a ratchet, wild tale or a laid back cool story on the events of a day in my life I enjoy doing things so I can sit back and say damn... I/We really did that. Even though the event that took place may not always have been the most ideal option or outcome I'm proud to say I took the time to understand the experience.  The way I see it that's what life's all about, because in retrospect your life is a book and each page may be a suprise or a new thing that helps define who you really are and each chapter is a new beginning from the growth of a toddler to your last dying days.  It's not about living life wrecklessly or doing things that you know will put a strain on the outcome of your life but enjoying the twist and turns that living a fulfilling life gives you, because every thing that you experience in the long run has some sort of  impact on who you become whether its good or bad all your experiences tie together to make up the finish product of you.  A well traveled and experienced finished product is a satisfied finished product and the main goal of life is to be happy with what you have accomplished during the time the higher power that you may believe in has given you to cherish the earth.  Understand that you are here for a reason and while you are here you might as well try and understand as much as you can because knowledge and experience is power and like Forrest Gump's mama  once said, "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get. 

Currently listening to The Weeknd-Wicked Games

No comments:

Post a Comment