Monday, July 25, 2011

Commandments of Success

Success is a mindstate.  In order to achieve success you must believe that it's going to happen, you must envision yourself achieving what in your mind is success. As cliche as it may sound, one must understand that in order to achieve your goals you have to learn how to accept the good with the bad.  This meaning, you can't worry about what someone else says, you can't stress over criticisms, or take a compliment straight to the head, you have to stay levelheaded.  A level head is the healthiest mind, why do I say this? I'll explain a level head allows you to believe that you have room for growth, it allows you to be able to accept critiques and use them for your own personal gain.  The personal gain I'm talking about only you can define though, becasue only you can figure a way to apply different critiques to your life.  As a 19 year old man I understand that I've gotta grind, because by the age of 26 I wanna stunt, and I wanna stunt hard.  In order for me to stunt though I have to stay on track and realize that in order to achieve what I want, I have to stay focsued and I have to rid myself of things that could possibly keep me from getting to where I want to be.  With this all being said all I want for my readers to understand is whatever goal you may have, its obtainable no matter the circumstances, you have to go out and get it.  In the famous words of Outkast featuring Goodie Mob in the 1994 classic  "Git up, Git out" "You got to get up, get out and get something don't let the days of your life pass by.............cuz you and I got to do for you and I."

Currently Jamming Big Krit-Rise and Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment