Friday, November 4, 2011

Positive Thoughts

This may seem outlandish but I don't remember the last time I've had a bad day.  My outlook on life has changed dramatically over the course of the year, and I've learned that part of growing up is learning how to take the good with the bad.  One thing I've learned about life, is that within each individuals personal experiences there's always something positive to take from it even if the outcome is deemed negative.  This belief comes from the fact that in each situation we put ourselves in we are given options and the outcome of our choices are in fact pre-determined by the man above and i'll say this, God doesn't put you through anything you can't handle no matter the circumstance.  I'm by no means the most religious person in the world but I do believe that a higher power is looking out for me and by working hard and working smart he will help me achieve the goals I've set for myself. In closing i'll say this our time on this earth is too short to have bad days, and even though life might throw us Mike Tyson 92' heavyweight title punches, we must stand in its face with a smile and continue to dream, and achieve.  Keep your head up and your ambition limitless.

Currently Jamming:  Wale ft. Meek Mill &Ricky Rozay-Ambition

No comments:

Post a Comment